How Does It Work? –
Picking Up Your Car Hire
- Just fill in the booking form, choose from our wide range of modern vehicles and make a booking request.
- We will receive your booking request and get back to you with either a booking confirmation email or advice you on our availability.
- You will now simply have to complete the pre-hire check in process where you will need to E-sign the rental agreement and complete the payment. You will need to have this completed at least 48 hours prior to arriving at the airport.
- You’re now ready for your Car hire! Don’t worry we will email you all this information
- Once you have landed, disembarked and collected your luggage you will need to call Andrew’s Airport Parking with your SURNAME the booking was made under and the number of people you have to be picked up (up to 4 passengers) to organise your shuttle bus back to their office. They are located approximately 8 minutes from the airport and have on average 6 shuttle buses running at any one time.
- Make your way to the pickup location as per the map below, jump on the shuttle bus and collect your keys from Andrew Airport Parking staff at their office.
- Andrews Airport Parking is located remotely from Betta Auto Hire’s head office. Therefore, you will not be greeted by one of our representatives, don’t worry Andrew’s Airport Parking staff are very friendly and will be able to get your keys so you can get going in no time!
- You will need to check your car against the rental agreement for Damage, take photos around the vehicle (this is to protect you so that you have photographic evidence of the outgoing condition), check the outgoing km’s and outgoing fuel before leaving Andrew’s Airport Parking location.
Returning Your Hire Car
- Returning the vehicle full of fuel to Andrew’s Airport Parking –
- Park the Vehicle in the drop off area as per the signage, remove the rubbish and take clear photos around the vehicle.
- Andrew’s Airport Parking will take up to 4 people to the airport terminal via their shuttle bus service (allow approx 15-30min).
Please note: If your party is more then 4 people you will need to drop the rest of your group at the terminal first before dropping the car off at Andrew’s Airport Parking.